Versione desktop / mobile

IL RITORNO DI SANT'AMPELIO A BORDIGHERA

Statistiche
     
 
   
 

THE RETURN OF ST. AMPELIO

     
 

 
 

In 1258 the archbishop Gualtieri decided that the remains of St. Ampelio were transferred by sea, from Bordighera in Genoa to the convent of Santo Stefano. On 16 August 1947, again by sea, the body of the patron citizen has been reported in Bordighera, where to accept there was a multitude of people who accompanied him to the parish of Santa Maria Maddalena, the old city, where still rests.

 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
     
 
     

home

>