Versione desktop / mobile

DINTORNI DI BORDIGHERA

Statistiche
 

SURROUNDING

 

Characteristic countries to be visited

 

APRICALE

 
 

Bordighera km. 16

The origin of the town seems to go back to the Bronze Age, thanks to findings of tumoli sepulchral at Pian del Re. Officially, the village was founded around the tenth century by accounts from Ventimiglia, ultimately in the Doria, the lords of Dolceacqua. Is situated in the valley of Merdanzo, Nervia tributary of the river. The city was conferred in 2006 the "Orange Flag" by the Italian Touring Club and considered one of the most beautiful villages n Italy. To visit the castle of the Lizard, the church Purification of the Virgin Mary, the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli, the Church of Sant 'Antonio Abate and the oratory of St. Bartholomew. Every year there are photographic exhibitions, sculpture and paintings in the castle of the Lizard. It is part of the Comunità Montana Intemelia.

DOLCEACQUA

 
 

Bordighera km. 11

The Dolceacqua name almost certainly comes from the presence of a Roman village called Dulcius become later in Dulciàca, Dusàiga and Dulcisaqua. Other studies also show the possibility of Celtic that would have called Dussaga, then amended in Dulsàga and finally in Dolceacqua. Archaeological studies show that Dolceacqua is born from fourth to sixth centuries. Today you get with the highway 64. The place of interest best known is the Castle of the Doria. Deserving to be visited are also the parish church of Sant 'Antonio Abate, the church of San Giorgio, dell'Addolorata the sanctuary and the ruins of the convent of the Augustinian Fathers. The city was conferred in 2007 the "Orange Flag" by the Italian Touring Club. It is part of the Comunità Montana Intemelia.

ISOLABONA

 
 

Bordighera km. 16

Historically, the village in the thirteenth century was the domain of the Genoese Doria family. The village looks like a typical Ligurian village, perched on a hill and surrounded by a fortified wall. The name derives from the Isolabona terms of the insula, and that is bona island, which is good for the climate to visit the castle of the Doria, built on defense at the beginning of the fourteenth century. There is a medieval bridge, built with a single arch, which crosses the river Nervia. The church is Santa Maria Maddalena end of the Middle Ages, renovated in 1700. We also have the sanctuary of Our Lady of Grace, the church of San Giovanni Battista and the oratory of Santa Croce, all of the Middle Ages. The patronal feast of Santa Maria Maddalena is July 22. In June there is the festival dell'anguilla, in July the International Festival of harps. It is part of the Comunità Montana Intemelia.

.

PERINALDO

 
 

Bordighera km. 13

The village was built around the year 1000 with the name of Podium Rainaldi. Can be reached by the highway 59 and we have to visit the parish church of St. Nicholas of Bari, built in 1489. We have also the church of Sant 'Antonio Abate, in which are stored in the floor of some tombstones perinaldesi families, and the Sanctuary of the Visitation, built in the seventeenth century on retsi an earlier oratory. E 'This museum and the observatory, both entitled to Giovanni Domenico Cassini. It is part of the Comunità Montana Intemelia.

 

PIGNA

 
 

Bordighera km. 23

Historically, the first official news on Pigna dating between the twelfth and thirteenth centuries when accounts of Ventimiglia, lords of the valley, they built a castle defensive purposes. Later went to the Kingdom of Provence, the Republic of Genoa, Savoy and the Kingdom of Sardinia. Today the town, reachable by the highway 64, is located at the mountain of the Val Nervia and his municipality is part of the Comunità Montana Intemelia. Over the past have been restored ancient Baths. Remember to visit the church of San Bernardo, the Shrine of Our Lady of Passoscio, the oratory of Sant 'Antonio Abate and the Parish of St. Thomas. Each year on October 10 held the Raviolata of St. Tiberio.

SEBORGA

 
 

Bordighera km. 10

Seborga has origins from the tenth century and, initially, was a village belonging to the accounts of Ventimiglia. Subsequently passed to the Benedictine monks who established a mint and finally the Savoy with the drawing on the Italian Republic. Part of the community of Seborga claiming independence from Italy under an ancient principality status of the locations formerly enjoyed. According to some residents, historical documents bear witness to the right to independence, but no state recognizes. To visit are: the parish church of St. Martin of Tours, the church of San Bernardo, the Palazzo dei Monaci and the Palace of Government. The Festival of San Bernardo falls on August 20, is reached with the highway 57. It is part of the Comunità Montana Intemelia.

SOLDANO
 
 
Bordighera km. 7

The first certain news of this suburb goes up again to the XIII century: is referred to as "Castrum Soldani", probably to underline the defensive function after the raids of the Saracen pirates. In 1686, separated by Ventimiglia, it belonged to the "Magnificent Community of the Otto Luoghi" up to 1797 when the Republic Ligure was founded. In 1923 it is admitted to the council of Vallecrosia and then to that of S. Biagio della Cima (1928) and returns council autonomous in 1946. The parish church, in Baroque style devoted to S. Giovanni Battista, preserves to its inside the polittico with S. Giovanni Battista and Saints of the '500 and an ample cloth with her "Sacred Family" of the painter G. Baptist Galestruzzi. On the square it rises the oratory of S. Giovanni Evangelist, native of the '400. Out of from the country near the torrent, it rises the chapel of S. Mauro with the portico and, more far away, in region Orià, the sanctuary of the Madonna of the Poem, of 1885.

VALLEBONA

 
 

Bordighera km. 4

The village was founded probably in the Middle Ages, thanks to favorable valley that was fertile and well-cultivable, from which it would name Valle good . The country today is reached with the highway 57 from Bordighera. Recently arrived in the country road not continue and one can walk in carugi. Here is the church of San Lorenzo, built in the thirteenth century and restored several times. Today's first construction remains only the bell tower. Outside there is a portal carved in slate dated 1478. To visit the oratory of the Nativity of Mary, designed in Baroque style. Within two paintings of great honor of the painter Maurizio Carrega end of 1700. The patron saint is San Lorenzo and the patron festival is Aug. 10. Also celebrated are the saints Peter and Paul June 29. With other municipalities is part of Comunità Montana Intemelia.